- 0.1 What is Mero Share?
- 0.2 How to apply Share (IPO) online in Nepal using Mero Share?
- 0.3 How to open the MeroShare account?
- 0.4 How to apply for Share using Mero Share?
- 0.5 How to change the MeroShare password?
- 0.6 How to change Change the Transaction PIN code of your MeroShare account?
- 1 Summary :
Mero Share is a software developed by the Central Depository System and Clearing Ltd (CDSC) that provides the facility of share transactions with the Demat account to the beneficiary. You can access the portal of CDSC Mero Share from their website or you can also use the mobile app that has recently launched.so,without delay let’s begin the tutorial on Apply for Share (IPO) Online Using Mero Share?
Using Meroshare allows you to fillup IPO(Initial Public Offering)without going to bank.Meroshare is an application which allows the facility to the beneficiary to view the share transaction in Nrs 50 per year.
Here are few procedures so You don’t need to worry if you don’t know the process of applying for shares. Here we will discuss the full procedure of opening a Mero Share account and applying for shares in nepal and how to use mero share application.
If you wish to apply share using android then you can follow these steps:
- Download meroshare app from playstore or download from below
You can easily open a Mero Share account by simply follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- First, you have to create a Demat account. For this, you need to visit the nearest bank, broker or any capitals that are authorized to provide this service. Depository participants (DP) It is much easier for you, if you go to the bank where you have your account to get this service.
- To create a Demat account, you need a citizenship certificate, PP size photo, identification document, bank account number, and 3 generations of your family.
- You will normally get your Demat account in 2 to 3 days after you fill the form.
- After creating a Demat account, you need a C-ASBA Registration number also known as CRN number which you can get by applying a form for the CRN number in the bank where you have made your Demat account. You will get a CRN number in a few days after they process your form.
- Usually, you get your CRN number on the other day of application. Some banks also offer e-banking to get CRN numbers online from their website. So please confirm this for your bank whether they have this feature or not.
- Now, apply for the Mero Share account. You need to fill a form with your email ID, contact number along with Client ID and DPID. You will have to pay Rs 50 per year to use this service. You will get your Mero Share account username and password in your email after verifying your information.
You may have heard of apply share but you don’t know how to do exactly then here are few methods which will allow you to apply for Shares without rejection.
- You can apply for IPO / FPO / right share listed in the Mero Share. For this, you need to go to the My ASBA tab and click on the Apply for issue.
- Then select the share you want to apply. Now, put the number of shares, your bank name and the CRN number. After this, click on proceed. [Its debenture remeber you can apply shares according to your analysis,you can apply for ordinary shares instead of this too]
- After that, you need to enter the 4 digit Transaction PIN code that you have set while logging it for the first time. Enter your Transaction PIN code and click on confirm.
- It will take a few days to verify your application. Once your application is verified, you will be eligible for that share.
And if you wish to apply IPO then you need to visit meroshare’s Url which is given below you can visit and select Depository Participants which means you need to select your bank from where you filled up demat account or broker’s account select that afterthat enter username and password then follow the above steps exactly.
There are many people who forget their password for the Mero Share account. So, you should have knowledge to change or reset your Mero Share password anyway in this blog we will teach you what to do if you forget the password . Follow the following instructions to change the password if you have forgot it.
- Visit the bank where you have created your Demat account and apply the form for the password change. Some banks might also charge Rs 25 for this service. You will get an email for the password reset in a few days. You can also get email in the spam folder so don’t forget to check there.
- If you also do not get the email in the spam folder then try to contact them and ask for the password change immediately. Then log in with the provided password and you will be asked to change your password.
- You can also try requesting for the password change with an email to [email protected] with your login details along with BOID (most of the time this process is not successful).
If you want to change your current password then:
- Go to the Mero Share profile.
- Click on the Change password tab.
- Enter your old and new password.
- Your password will be changed.
Follow the following instructions to change your transaction PIN code.
- First, login to your Mero Share account.
- Go to your Mero Share profile.
- Find and click on the Change Transaction PIN tab.
- Enter your current password and new transaction PIN and confirm it.
- Your PIN code will successfully change
So,these are the steps which will help you to fill up IPO shares in nepal as well as they will help you to forget the transcation pin as well as fix the forgot password if you have any issue then let us know we will try to give all the necessary information related to your questions its me roshan signing off bye !😄